As you all know the better the soil the better the crop means more in your pocket.
This 23.965 hectare farm in the heart of the richest horticulture area of Bundaberg which presents an opportunity to diversify into an array of intensive hi-value crops including a proven area for Macadamia Trees being surrounded by Macadamia trees.
• 109 Mega litre bore water.
• Underground mains to 6 hydrants.
• 40hp irrigation pump & Motor at 77,000 litre* per hour of operation, fitted with a
• Currently crop Sugar Cane.
Home and sheds:
• High set Queenslander Style home featuring polished timber floors, fitted with a 5
Kilo-watt Solar System, 4 bedroom + sleep out, 1 Bathroom, 2 Toilets.
• Recently renewed kitchen and bathroom.
• In ground swinging pool with gazebo.
• 3 Phase 14.4 Kilo-watt* Solar System.
• 20 metre* by 10 metre* lock-up shed with 3 phase power and full concrete floor.
Farms like this in this location do not come up very often and once planted with Macadamia trees can only increase in value.
(Approximate indicator *)
To inspect call the listing agent John Pappalardo on 0427 875 396.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.